Friday, August 23, 2013

No Revolving Doors

“I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.
 They will come in and go out, and find pasture.”
―John 10:9, NIV
 
You have heard My call. Enter through the open gate. Fear not what lies within. I have the richest of fare laid up for you. No longer insist on living outside of My best. I want your undivided heart. 

You live like a nomad, pitching a movable tent somewhere between fellowship with Me and fellowship with the world. I have chosen you out of the world. It will not satisfy your soul. It is time to settle in. 

You invited Me―and I came. I entered into your abode; your earthly tent. I did not hesitate to come. I held nothing back and it is there that I remain. For Myself, I reserved a tent―for you, a mansion awaits. 

Come! Live in a house of strength and dignity; a place where you will remain in the company of the King. No longer separate yourself from Me. There is no revolving door within your Father’s house, just a simple gate―a gate that beckons, “Enter in!”

Enter in to My presence! Remain! Remain in My love!

Photo taken in Beaufort, South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment