Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WATCHWORD WEDNESDAY: Wonderstruck


"When I consider your heavens,
      the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
      which you have set in place,
what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
      human beings that you care for them?
You have made them a little lower than the angels
      and crowned them with glory and honor.
You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
      you put everything under their feet."

―Psalm 8:3-7, NIV

As an artist, I can't even begin to imagine placing my finished work, my masterpiece, into the hands of a small child. One who can't even begin to fathom or appreciate the time, the heart, and the emotion invested into its creation process. Yet, God has done just that.

God, the Master Artist, crowned us with glory and entrusted the work of his fingers into our hands―the hands of his children.

He is faithful, even when we are faithless. Oh, that I would trust him as much as he trusts me. However, I can't wrap my mind around that either.

Now it's your turn. What is one thing about our Creator or his creation that leaves you wonderstruck?

Please leave a comment.

Blessings
Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment