Monday, July 28, 2014

Don't Worry, Be Happy

I don’t have a sense of needing anything personally. I’ve learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances. I’m just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I’ve found the recipe for being happy!” ―Philippians 4:11–12, MSG
 
Really, Paul?  Do tell! What is the secret behind your “don’t worry, be happy” attitude? Our world is hungering to know.

Please join me this week for my Don't Worry, Be Happy series on the ZooKeepers Ministries website. Take good notes as Paul shares his age-old formula for true happiness. This is one recipe you’ll want to stash away for future generations!

Day 1: The Winter of Our Discontent


Day 2: Can't Get No Satisfaction

                                                                                       www.CanStockPhoto.com
Day 3:  Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
http://t.co/AsRjjtMT26


Day 4:  Apples to Oranges

                                                                                                                         www.CanStockPhoto.com

Day 5:  Am I Satisfied?

       www.CanStockPhoto.com 
                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment