Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Choose Your Fork

" When you come to the fork in the road, take it!"
~ Yogi Berra ~
 
 
 And Alice said to the Cheshire Cat . . . 
 
"Would you tell me please which way I ought to go from here?"
 
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
 
"I don't much care where," said Alice.
 
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland ~ Lewis Carroll
 
At times I can be directionally challenged, but unlike AliceI do care where I am going. It is frustrating when my GPS takes me miles out of my way, or the directions someone gives me are wrong. Sometimes we just need a good old-fashioned road mapor better yetsomeone to follow.
 
God has provided both for our journey. He not only gives us his Word but His Holy Spirit to guide us. We have all we need to navigate life's perilous roads.
 
Follow God's lead. He does care where we are going.
 
"Whether you turn to the right or to the left,
your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'"
Isaiah  30:21, NIV
 
I would love for you to visit my devotional blog at the following link

No comments:

Post a Comment